Terms and conditions
Welcome to https://2023.pipaclub.ro/ (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Ownership and Use of Site Content All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Site owner or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. You may use the content of the Site only for personal, non-commercial use, and you may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, or create derivative works based on any content on the Site without the prior written consent of the Site owner.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct when using the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Site owner does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Site owner makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Site or the content of any sites linked to the Site.
- Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall the Site owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained from the Site or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Site’s records, programs, or services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold the Site owner harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Changes to the Site and Terms The Site owner reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. The Site owner may also change these Terms from time to time, and your continued use of the Site following such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the courts located in Romania, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact the Site owner at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.